yona wallach tefillin יונה וולך תפילין english version

Come to me

Don't let me do anything

This time You will do for me

Every little thing you will do for me

Everything I have just started doing

you will do it instead

I will wear tefillin

I'll pray

You help me too wering the tefillin

wrap it round my arm

tickle me using it

rub it well on my body

Stimulate any single part of my body

make me faint from the intensity of the feelings

Pass them on my clit

Tie my waist 

so I will cum fast

tickle me by it

Tie my hands and legs

Do some acts

Despite my wishes

turn me on my stomach

And put the tefillin in my mouth like a horse's reins and bridle

Ride me I'm a mare

Pull my head back

Until I cry out of pain

And you cry out of  pleasure

Then I'll pass it on to your body

With an intention which can not be hide by my face

Oh my face will be so cruel

I will slowly move it over to your body

Slowly slowly

I'll move it around your neck

I will rotate them around your neck several times, on one side

And from the other side I will tie them to something Especially stable

very heavy might be spinning

I'll pull and pull

Until your soul comes out

Until I strangle you

Completely by the tefillin

which Continuing along the stage

and between the shocked crowd.

תגובות

רשומות פופולריות