bourgeois - yona wallach

like every tiny bourgeoisyou are afraid to have a kiss in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

closing a symbolic button on my shirt
and with a frightened face you look right and left
maybe someone didn't see
that you are so ok
a sympathetic priest is smileying to me
much sexy than you
with all what you have
and much humanistic than you
humanistic is sexy
I lift my skirt in my eye
and showing him everything
that doesn't true
this is only a regular nice day
in the church you can but in the synagouge you can't
I will tell you something about ilusions
for and against
and you will button everything
my sweet sweet jesus
will keep being humanistic and pardoner
nevertheless
in a reason that I will not loss nothing
we will walk around throgh shady and cool corridors
in ilussions of persphective that an architecture is creating
who can reffer to illusions in architecture
where everything is realistic matirial again and again
spirit will fly above water
we will travel in jesus's body
going through his silence storeys
in ilusions that an architectual perspective is cre creting
wer will light candles for memory or for someting nice
and we will make love where you thing it is propriate
like every tiny bourgeois you are afraid to love
living in a duplical morality with duplical values
I am not
first of all I would get out of my mind again
small gold angels which are connected to my spirit's legs
carry me far away up to the sky
in your life start to feel maybe
heat cold hurt with emotion
call him in his good name emotion emotion
compress it with some illusions of perspective of the place
but what will tiny bourgeois do to the place
differate between places
and will deal with the ancient sine of human and place
will stole small things but never kisses
and never stole the all life like he should do
let's make a plan and stole the all life
but any bourgeois which differate between places
could never sucssed in it
he will always want to do it
in another place



תגובות

רשומות פופולריות